Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Belated Father's Day

Hello My Friends, 

I'd like to wish a very happy belated Father's Day!  I've been out of the pocket traveling for work the last few days and came home this evening to find a late Father's Day gift waiting for me from my wife and kids.  


I've wanted these bodylastics resistance bands for quite some time.  What I really like about these bands is that the weight/resistance for each band is stamped on the carabiner clips and it has a design system that prevents the bands from snapping.  The band has a braided inner cord that prevents the bands from being extended beyond its point of elasticity.  I'm really looking forward to trying these out and incorporating them into my workout routine.

I first discovered these bands while perusing Mike McErlane's Workout 101.  His instructive workout videos show proper technique and alternatives to performing specific exercises while explaining what muscle groups are being worked and how to maximize muscular growth.  I encourage you all to check out his videos and see for yourself, especially if you're looking for specific exercises to incorporate into your workout routine.  

Send me your comments below or tweet me @mindbodybike.

You can also follow Mike McErlane on twitter @McErlane and Bodylastics @bodylastics.

Until the next time, 
Keep your mind sharp, body fit, and pedal hard
MB&B


No comments:

Post a Comment