Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Road Bike Party-How good are your bike skills!

The cycling twittersphere has been blowing up today with Ashton Martyn's video showcasing his incredible bike handling skills.  I'm still blown away by this man's ability and have seen this video several times already.  It's extremely humbling to know that I will never possess skills like this on the bike...ever!  This also proves that I need to do more strength training and core work (YIKES!)

Get to the edge of your seat (cuz you'll end up there anyway), lean into the screen, watch and share!





Until the next time, 
Keep your mind sharp, body fit, and pedal hard 
MB&B

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just found your blog and have been catching up on some of your previous posts..I look forward to reading more in the future....I have also linked into your blog as a follower and wold like to invite you to do the same at my blog: purpletraveller.blogspot.co.uk
    Great to have connected with you...
    Kind Regards
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Trevor. My apologies for taking so long to reply. Look forward to sharing more adventures soon!

      Delete