Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Shoes = Fast Feet


It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful my feet feel in a new pair of sneakers...it's like my feet say "AHHH" the moment I slide them in...I run fast because I have new fast shoes.  New Shoes = Fast Feet!  
 

Did 5K on the treadmill today and thought I'd see how much I could kick it in gear for the last 500 meters.  I ran 4.5km at 6 MPH then pushed it to 7 MPH until I reached the last 100 meters and kicked it to 8 MPH to the finish.  The awesome thing was that I still had juice in the tank to kick it a little harder...I'll save that for the next run.

Until the next time
Keep your mind sharp, body fit and pedal hard
MB&B

2 comments:

  1. Those are kick ass shoes! Running a 5k is impressive! 9 weeks till vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Doing what I can to get the legs in shape.

    ReplyDelete