Thursday, March 8, 2012

Raven's Revenge Bike Ride - Update!

Well MB&B friends, as I feared, the thunderstorm chances have not dwindled and because I view my safety far more than getting a ride in, I will not participate in this ride.  With the rain bringing a damper to outdoor riding, I am thankful to have the option to train indoors, which is what I did Thursday night and again Friday morning.  For all those that are going to stick it out tomorrow, I wish you the best of luck and the safest of travels.

Cheers,

MB&B
large image

Gearing up for the Raven's Revenge Bike Ride this coming Saturday, March 10, 2012 starting in Huntsville, Texas.  There are several rides for everyone.  I hope to see you there.  This will be my first time at this event and I will be taking on the 61 miler which will roll through the Sam Houston National Forest.  Best of luck to all the participants!


Raven's Revenge Bike Ride-Huntsville, Texas

Individual Ride Names

  • 10 miles - Remember the Alamo!
  • 20 miles - Sam Houston (The Raven) Statue Ride
  • 33 miles - Come and Get It!
  • 51 miles - The Ride for San Jacinto
  • 61 miles - The Ravens Revenge



Until the next time
Keep your mind sharp, body fit and pedal hard
MB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment